Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Katt couldn't help but laugh from his reaction, she was blushing a bit, it was obvious that he had been looking down her dress at her chest, heck it wasn't that hard with the way it was designed. She smiled across the seat at him, "Only fifteen huh? Figured you'd be older than that." she chuckled a bit again, "Well, don't get too excited, like I said that's still a few years off if I have anything to say about it. So why don't we just focus the month alone on getting to know eachother a bit better." she suggested.

"I feel like you already know alot about me and my family, since you found us and arranged this marriage." She started scooting a bit closer towards Casey, "So, why don't you tell me a bit more about you. Just you." she added, not wanting him to think she meant his family as well, "And that Mathew friend of yours, if we're going to be meeting his family there it would be a bit awkward not to know anything about them."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 01-08-2010, 03:31 PM