Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Katt moved back herself, adjusting her dress as she took a seat a bit further down, though still within arm's length of Casey, as she took everything in. She sighed a bit, "No, I've never really thought about non-ferals, all we've ever been taught about were the wild ones. The ones we were meant to protect the world from. It, seems a bit odd now that I think on it, there were no records of any weres that weren't mindless animals in their transformed state. And if left alone they would just create more, and the problem would keep multiplying." she said, almost as if trying to explain her family's actions.

"However, I do, I trust you," she said, looking up at him and smiling kindly, "If you were planning anything, you wouldn't do anything to put me on alert. So, I guess for the sake of our families, we're going to have to work this out." her smile widened a bit as she stood, walking over and sitting down next to him, enough that her furry body hidden underneath her dress was right up against his, "Just one thing though, don't count on kids anytime soon." she said with a slight chuckle, "I'm not sure if I'm even ready to be a wife, let alone a mother. How would that even work? A were with a feline, I'm not even sure it's compatable."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 01-08-2010, 01:08 PM