Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Casey chuckles when she ask if this was about revenge. To him the answer was so clear he was surprised she she see it herself. "My entire pack knows where your family lives and some other of the hunter family from those connections we established with you, yet we haven't attacked anyone," he said shaking his head some in disbelief. "Why send a young boy who hasn't even went threw his first transformation if all we wanted was to kill you or family of hunters? Or why give us both a month without contact from our families...," he started laughing again, "it's not like my pack wants us to fall in love or at least come to an uneasy understanding of each other," he said in a sarcastic tone.

After words he shook his head still in disbelief somewhat her family said she was brightest and free spirited. "Dislike two things about about you. One is more easier to get over the fact your six years older than me....," he trailed off since he really didn't like but he could get over it in a short time. "The other is the plain fact that even though you were doing what you where taught, you killed my father," he said softly as he looked at her with watery eyes since tears where about roll down his cheeks. He leaned over and hugged her tightly since since he needed one. "The only reason why I choose to be the one married was to continue my dream of peace between us and hunter, and that I kinda like you," he said the last part softly blushing as he nuzzled her cheek. He had totally forgot about Mathew for the moment.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-08-2010, 12:25 AM