Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
Casey didn't say anything for a while and thought about what he should say. Maybe I should just tell her what Mathew and I am then shook his head that wasn't right he would need to start at the beginning. the young boy sighed some as he looked away as his eyes began to water even though it been seven months since his father was killed. His eyes began to water as he began to speak, "My Father had great marvelous idea of hunters and were living in peace unless one of us went rogue. He got rest of the pack to agree to his idea but to pull it off someone had to be the bait... to lore out a group of hunter you and your family...." A tear rolled down his cheek it was as if mourning his father's passing once more since he was telling the very person hwo dealt with the sacrificial werewolf herself. "Since no one wan to be the one to be the bait and yeah...," he said not wanting to mention that it was his father.

"So the bait did everything in his power to draw out your attention breaking car windows, street lights, and so forth to leave a trail of destruction for you all to to follow yet in all that chaos didn't you think it was odd that no one got hurt?" he asked tears freely falling down his cheeks. He sighed, "When the werewolf was finally tracked down he did put up a great fight yet at the end he seemed to give up didn't he?," he asked knowing how good his father was and how he could have over powered Katt yet in the end he couldn't not for his father's plan to work.

Casey couldn't take it any longer and had to let out his anguish out on her. "My dad was a good man... actually he was great person.... and you kills us all in cold blood thinking we all are just mindless beasts when we are transformed," he nearly yelled at her as he turned his back to her fully. He took a few deeps breaths trying to calm down while his hand shook with anger and fear. "Any way after the bait had been killed and the hunters left they followed your and everyone else's scent one of your secret hideouts and found out who you all were. Then we set up this arranged marriage the rest you know...," he said not looking at his wife as he hung his head and wept freely.
[Image: dragonimage_76557_72430_pixel.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Gabumon Loverz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Casey the furry one - 01-07-2010, 04:42 PM