Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
"Uhm, it's nice to meet you." Katt said, she felt strangely nervous, something about this man just made her fur stand on end, she couldn't put her finger on it. She blushed despite herself from him kissing her hand, a bit embarrased with her family, old and new, all standing around. She nodded slightly, "I, I'll be sure to say hi if we bump into them, what was your name again?" she asked, she didn't hear if he answered or not, her eyes and attention quickly drawn away as she caught what looked like a small child with a tail, she only saw it for a second before two others, she could only assume his parents, walked infront of him, she was shocked to see the normal child standing there again, What, no, ugh, I need sleep or something. I'm going crazy. she thought as she shook her head.

She snapped back to reality and growled softly from Mathew, "We may not know eachother very well but he is still my husband, and I don't appreciate you calling him names like that." she said, growling a bit and baring her fangs, despite the new relationship a mate held a powerful bound in the feline society, and now that Casey was hers she would protect him like any other member of her family. She stopped suddenly as Casey appeared next to her, nodding slightly and noticing the hostility between the two, "Yeah, I'm ready whenever you are." she said, "Dear." she added, almost as an afterthought as she glanced back towards Mathew, there was something off about him, but she didn't want to seem rude and bring it up right there. She debated wheither she'd ask Casey once they were alone.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 01-07-2010, 10:34 AM