Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
K-kids!? Katt thought as her fur noticibly stood up a bit, her ears pricking up and lifting her veil a bit. Of course the thought seemed obvious if she had been thinking, marriage eventually leads to children, it was inevitable, Oh man, I, I'm not ready to be a mother! she thought.

The members of Katt's family tensed up a bit, recgonizing the movements of her fur. They knew if she was thinking of trying to duck out of this, it would be now. Her mother and father felt for her, but they knew the marriage was in her best interest, they hated having their children in the life of warriors, to have her married into a wealthy family, she'd be safe from anymore bloodshed.

Katt gripped the boguet infront of her, trying to keep her smile but it was slowly fading, Come on, calm down, she told herself, He'll understand, that you aren't ready for kids, it's not like he could force you anyways, he's just a human. she thought. This relaxed her a bit, her grip loosening on her flowers, "I," she took a deep breath, "I do." she said, the entire side of her family easing back into their chairs, her mother breaking into a new flood of tears now that it was finally settled, her daughter was married.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight) - by Shadowknight - 01-06-2010, 01:40 PM