Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"I'll give you more fingers, but you have to take my cock in your mouth and give it the best blowjob you ever gave, my little lover," Kiva moned, closing his eyes.

"AHHH!" Mai screamed in a mix of pleasure and pain. "I...I never put anything in my ass! AH! Please, mother, be gentle with me!" she begged, licking her mother's tits, the pussy rub helping the pain weaken.

May kissed back with just as much strength and passion, slapping Lucy's ass and rubbing their two small penises together. Suddenly, with a loud moan, both clones of Kiva began to shoot their seed into the two. May pulled back for a second, a saliva trail between him and his sister. "Of course, if any other men want to fuck our slutty asses, and the Master is okay with it, we'd happily whore ourselves out and sleep with every man in the Kingdom!" she declared, before giving Lucy a passionate, bruising kiss, and pulling back again, "Right, Lucy?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-05-2010, 04:02 PM