Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"I know it does. It is the King's cock, after all," he said, before moving his hand. Suddenly an invisible hand appeared behind Mindy, and the sexy Queen would feel an index finger push into her pussy, moving around within her.

"I got it from you, after all. Your big tits, your beauty, and your slut attitude. Like mother like daughter, slut. I always used to touch myself to the thought of licking your sexy body, having your slut body all to myself," Mai giggled, lightly fingering her mother's cunt.

"Don't say that Lucy," May said, kissing her lips before looking at the crowd. "I hope none of you girls were thinking about Lucy here romantically. Because do you know how he spent his free time alone? Sucking the cocks of the castle guard!" he yelled. "While some of you may have been fantasizing about the Prince, he was where he loved to be. Sucking a man's cock!" she said. "Of course, in my free time, I was wearing woman's clothing and dancing around like a slut," May smiled, kissing Lucy's cheek and neck as she slapped her ass again.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-05-2010, 03:38 PM