Join our server on Discord

Marrying the Enemy (for shadowknight)
"I can't believe I'm going through with this," Katt growled a bit as her long red hair was fussed over by her bridesmaid into a more appealing style, as well as to keep it from covering her face. She couldn't figure why she bothered to say it, she had been for the past few weeks and always got the same answer 'it will be fine' "It can't work, it won't." she said again.

"Don't say that," her bridesmaid said as she continued with the girl's hair, "Alot of people say that about arranged marriages, but they always seem to work out. Just give it a few weeks," she tried again to comfort Katt, "Besides, you'll make it work I'm sure. Who knows you might actually like him." she smiled, as she leaned over to examine her handiwork, "You look beautiful, I'm so jealous, you should be happy, it's your wedding day."

"I'm more than willing to trade places." Katt joked. Though deep down she was a little happy, she was getting married, though it was to someone didn't even know, she wished they could've at least met and gotten to know eachother a bit more, as it was they barely knew more than eachother's names.

"And, done!" the bridesmaid squeeled with excitement, "Ohh, you look absolutely gorgeous,"

Katt stood up from her chair, unable to not smile as she looked at herself in the mirror, her normally long red hair was done up in a small bun, a long low-cut gown covering her body leaving her cleavage showing on her chest, "I, suppose I do." she fought back a tear as her bridesmaid put a veil on her, the lacy section lowering over her face.

"Alright, it's almost time, and remember to smile, no that looks more like your going to lunge and kill someone, smile, like this, yes there you go." She smiled, leading Katt to the door into the cathedral, waiting for the time for her to walk down the aisle.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Marrying the Enemy (first come first serve) - by Shadowknight - 01-05-2010, 03:17 PM