Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Saying no? To me?" Kiva gasped, though he was obviously just playing around. "I'll have to punish you later," he growled, wrapping his arms around Mindy and kissing her nose, before kissing her lips again. "Really? You want to have sex with your own mother? Well....We're not heartless, are we Mindy? I'm sure we can make that wish come true, can't we, my dear?" he said to Mindy as he slapped Kattarina's ass. He looked at the old queen with a smile, loving the idea that soon, he would have his own beautiful daughter to make love to. "Very good, my little whore. Now then, let's go see the people. OPEN THE GATE!" he commanded.

The other knights nodded, and soon the large wooden gate began open, allowing the group to leave. They stepped out of the castle, and over to a large wooden platform, where hundreds of people were awaiting their new King and Queen.

"My fellow people! I am Sir Kiva, Knight of Justice. This is my lover, Mindy, one of the greatest female warriors on this fair planet! You already know your king and his royal family. They have something to tell you. Go ahead, your Highness," he chuckled, looking at May.

The 'girl' walked forward, and many people became confused. Was that truly the king? It looked like a woman though!

"My people...I have been a terrible ruler! I see this now. I belong to the New King and New Queen! King Kiva and Queen Mindy! I am, but their slave now, and I embrace the role. As does my family," the slut said, and looked to the old queen and old prince to join in.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-05-2010, 09:44 AM