Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Well don't worry. You have a real man now. A man, who is about to fuck you crazy," Kiva smiled, slapping the Queen's ass. "When we get out there, I want you to clean yourself, but make sure it's nice and slow. I want the people looking at you as you clean your cum covered body," he smiled. "And you two girls....I think you look just fine as you are. Just hold each other hand and tell the good people whatever I tell you to tell them, until I give you a real order."

----------------------

"Yes, My Queen," Mai said, obeying in dressing Mindy, finding her body absolutely amazing. "You're so beautiful, my Queen," she said as she was collared and a leash was put on her. Mai went down on all fours, and went the door opened, she made sure to move so her breasts would move and jiggle greatly, letting people see the large orbs move. She turned red, but did not cover herself, as it would anger her Queen.

----------------------

Kiva happily kissed her back, and he smiled as he held her with one arm. "Indeed. All it took was a kiss and the 'King' and 'Prince' became my little sluts. And the Queen...Well, she now knows her place."

"Mother..." Mai said, though her voice was muffled by the gag as she saw her cum covered mother.

"My, look at your new doggy! She's so cute!" he laughed. Kiva looked at Mindy and asked, "Would you mind loaning her to me sometimes? I'd happily loan you Lucy, May, and the queen sometime."

Once the talking was done, Kiva looked at all the sluts. "Listen up, all of you. We're about to go out the front gate, and you will all declare, Mindy and myself, the new Queen and King of the land. You will also tell everyone what sluts, girls, and whores you are? Understand?" he said, moving his hand up and down Mindy's body.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-05-2010, 09:22 AM