Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"It was an arranged marriage, otherwise I never would've looked twice at such a useless man," Kattrina purred as she walked along obediently.

"Not as much as you sister." Lucy purred, happily returning May's kiss before falling in line behind Kiva as he called them.

"I just knew you'd love them," Mindy smiled, giving Mai a quick kiss on the lips, making it short before she was overcome with her lust for the girl, "Now, help me with my armor, only sluts should be running around naked." she laughed as she stood up, pointing to her armor which was piled nearby. As soon as Mai had obeyed Mindy grabbed her strap-on, hiding it in one of her dagger holsters, then attaching a leash to Mai's collar, "Now, before we go out, I want you walking on all fours like a real bitch, and," she smiled as she walked around Mai, sliding a ball-gag into her mouth and fastening it behind her head, "There, and remember to show off that chest to everyone." she added as she left the room to meet up with Kiva.

"Did I keep you waiting love?" Mindy smiled, leaning up to give Kiva a passionate Kiss, "Well, you were right as usual, nothing more than a bunch of sluts. Hardly put up any fight at all." she laughed as she looked at Lucy and May, "That's suits you two, you make fine girls."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by Shadowknight - 01-05-2010, 05:33 AM