Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Of course my King," Kattrina purred, rubbing against Kiva's leg, "I'm ready for the kingdom to see me as your new slut," she smiled, cum still clinging to her fur.

"Ohh it's so beautiful," Lucy squeeled with joy, "Thank you so much master." he smiled as he got dressed, if you didn't know any better you'd swear he was a princess with his girly features.

Mindy yawned as she rolled over, Right away my love, let me just dress Princess up a bit. she smiled, nudging the sleeping girl gentley, "Wake up Princess, it's time to meet your public, but first, we need to work out a few small problems." Mindy snapped her fingers, one of the armored soldiers form before entering the room with a small wooden box which was handed to her before he bowed and exited.

Mindy opened the box, pulling out what looked like a small pair of pliers, a glint of gold on the ends from a seperated solid gold ring, "This may hurt a bit at first," she warned, "But you'll just have to bear it for your Queen." she smiled, snapping the machine shut onto one of Mai's nipples, the pliers began to heat up, sealing the ring into a solid un-removable loop, she then repeated the process with her other nipple, "There," she smiled as she put the tool away, "What do you think, do you like my gift?" she purred, giving both the nipples a soft kiss.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by Shadowknight - 01-04-2010, 04:35 PM