Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
Kiva grabbed her by her waist and kissed her lips, pushing his tongue into her mouth as he began pushing his hard cock into her ass, the large shaft already wet with his juices and her own. "How does it feel, my little slut?" he whispered into her ear. "Your ass, pussy, womb, mouth, every last bit of you belongs to me now."

May smiled, and pulled back, and placed a hand on her pregnant like stomach. "Oh...if only we were women...To have the new King's child...We better clean all this up, huh, slut?" she suddenly asked, and looked down to see their was still a large puddle of their Master's piss on the ground. She then bended down, and began licking the pee off the ground and into her mouth, happily drinking it.

------------------

Mai moaned in pleasure as she kissed her Queen. She wrapped her arms around Mindy's neck, and their large tits pushed against one another. Her tongue moved out, and wrestled back against Mindy's, but for the most part was completely in Mindy's control.

"AHH!" Mai suddenly moaned when the make out session ended, and Mindy would feel a wet spot on the bed. From that kiss alone, Mai had suddenly orgasmed, and the slut had gone limp from the massive pleasure. "I love you my Queen..." she whispered, before a thought hit her.

"My Queen? What....what if the other man, the one you love, what if he wants to play with me?" she asked.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-04-2010, 09:11 AM