Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"I always did have a thing for MILFs," Kiva moaned as he fucked her harder. "Ever take a cock in your, slut?" he asked her through his moans. "Unless you don't you can take my cock in your butt, I mean your son and father were able to take just fine," he teased, slapping her ass. "What do you say?"

"Mmmm...." May pulled and licked a drop of cum from Lucy's cheek and kissed her again, sharing the last few strands of cum together. "I'm so proud of you son...You're just like, daddy," she moaned, hugging Lucy, rubbing her mouth against his neck.

--------------------

Mai hugged Mindy again, and began rubbing her wet cunt against her Mistress' leg. "Please, my Queen! It's just a kiss! Give your little bitch a kiss! Please! I'll do anything! I'll go out that door and beg for the men to fuck me! I'll brand my own ass! I'll do anything just to touch your flesh! Please, my Queen, be kind to your weak little lesbian slave girl! Just a kiss, my Queen, just a kiss," she moaned, panting as she got Mindy's leg wet with her juices. "Please..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-04-2010, 08:45 AM