Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"You truly are my son," May moaned, before shaking as she unleashed her seed upon Lucy's face. As she did, she grabbed Lucy's dick in her hand and began to lick and stroke it, harder than ever. "Cum for me, you dirty slut! Cum over my face and in my mouth!" she ordered.

Once Lucy did, May would take on her face and in her mouth and moved around, so she and Lucy were face to face. Not saying a word, the older girl would wrap her arms around Lucy's neck and passionately kiss her, mixing the cum on their face and in their mouth with the cum on Lucy's face.

"Good girl..." Suddenly Kiva began to fuck her again, ramming his hard cock into her body. "Who's your Master, slut? Who do you love the most in the whole world!?" he moaned, his hands groping her large tits again, slapping them a bit, and them groping them again. "Who do you want to make love with until the day you die!?"

----------------

Mai smiled, and opened her mouth, before closing it. "Can...can I have a good night kiss, my Queen? I want one, my Queen...Please?" She asked, cuddling against the woman like a child. "Just one kiss?"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-04-2010, 08:08 AM