Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Of course...." May said, kissing Lucy's dick, followed by licking it. "What do you think about my idea? Both of us, dressing up as girls, and going out to 'apologize' to all the men in our Kingdom?" she smiled, moaning as her orgasm neared.

"Does that mean, if I ordered you two, you would fuck your own daughter? Lick her pussy, suck her tits, rub your two cunts together? Would you willing have sex with her, before your people?" he asked, kissing her neck between words.

-------------------

Mai moaned as her face was coated in her Queen's juices. She made sure none of it was wasted, taking it all into her mouth and playing with it with her tongue before swallowing it all, followed by licking Mindy's pussy in search of more. When her Queen moved down to cuddle with her, Mai hugged her like a child would hug their mother. "I love you, Mistress. I'll do whatever you want, as long as you love me..." she whispered, burying her head between Mindy's breasts.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-04-2010, 07:50 AM