Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
Lcuy purred softly, "Of course I forgive you May, just take your time, I'm still new to anything in my ass. I don't want it damaged for master." she smiled, leaning over and licking her father's balls to show her forgiveness.

"I've been so desperate, I don't care what gender it is, I just crave pleasure," Kattrina moaned, even Kiva's touch enough to send sparks of joy through her body.

"All I ask is obedience," Mindy moaned softly from the girl's actions, thrusting her pussy a bit as she came closer to her orgasm, her breathing speeding up as her moans grew louder and longer, "Give me that, and I will always love you, now, take my cum Princess, drink it up and enjoy it." she cried out in pleasure, holding Mai's head against her crotch as she came, her pussy juices spraying over Mai's face and down her throat as Mindy came. After her orgasm she lay down ontop of Mai, sighing happily as she cuddled against the girl, "I was right, you are an amazing pet, and you're all mine now." she cooed.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by Shadowknight - 01-04-2010, 07:41 AM