Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"I'm going to give you my baby. Take my seed! I'm going to fill you up with my seed until you're nothing, but my pregnant little lover!" he yelled, and passionately kissed her lips, holding her tightly as he shot his seed into her. He didn't even slow down though, and kept fucking her, even as her womb was being filled.

"Really? I never had the courage to have sex with other men," May whimpered, before moaning. "But I always dressed up as a girl when your mother was away. I used to dance like such a dirty slut, pretending men were watching me!" she moaned. "Maybe when this is all over, Master will let me dress you up, and do your make, and we can go...apologize to men of our Kingdom, for being such terrible rulers," May moaned, before erupting her seed into Lucy's mouth. "Would you like that, sis?" she asked, as she pushed her entire fist into Lucy's ass.

-------------------

"Fuck my mother, fuck my dad, and brother! Fuck everyone! I love your pussy, my Queen! I love everything about you! I love you! Please, coat me in your wonderful juices," Mai begged, before practically smothering her face in Mindy's pussy, licking, kissing, and rubbing it with all her heart.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-04-2010, 07:08 AM