Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"As you wish, my slut!" Kiva moaned, thrusting against her. His hands groped her ass as he fucked her, and he delivered a series of powerful slaps to her ass. "You're my bitch from now on! My slave girl!" he yelled. "Unless of course, you still want to be with your old husband!" he moaned, getting closer to a massive orgasm.

"Ah...Such a good little whore! I don't believe this is your first time! You must have had sex with dozens of men to be this good!" moaned May, who then pushed in four fingers into Lucy, and engulfed the slut's dick in her mouth, sucking on it and teasing it with her tongue.

----------

"Yes, my Queen!" Mai moaned, licking at her Queen's pussy. As her mouth and tongue licked and kissed Mindy's amazing cunt, the old princess rubbed her nose against Mindy's clit, doing everything she could to please her Queen.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-04-2010, 06:50 AM