Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
Kiva passionately kissed Kattrina, one hand groping her large tits while the other held her by her waist. He then whispered into her ear. "Now, my slut...Scream for young King." Suddenly, Kiva began to fuck the old queen at increasing speeds. He went faster, and faster, and soon enough he was pounding on her G-spot at what seemed like light speed. The Queen would feel her entire body absorbed in pleasure, as though hundreds of skilled hands were stroking her body. "Scream for me, slut! Let your Master hear your slutty cries!"

May went over him, and soon they both had each other's dick before them. "You're such a whore, Lucy. I never knew that you were such a slut. Is this why you didn't want to marry any princess?" she teased as she grabbed Lucy's dick and began to squeeze it, going up and down. She also pushed in three fingers into the young slut's ass.

-----------

"AHHHH! MY QUEEN! I love you! I love being your pet! Your whore! Your lover! Your slut! I am yours forever!" Mai screamed as she violently came, harder than she had ever in her entire life. It didn't stop though. Right after the first orgasm, she had another, and then a third! Finally, when her multi-orgasm ended, Mai was left a tired, covered slightly in her own juices, slut. "...My...Queen....I love you..." she whispered, panting for air.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-04-2010, 04:32 AM