Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Yes...Yes, my Queen! My beautiful, sexy Queen!" Mai agreed, doing everything she could to hold her orgasm. She licked and kissed her Mistress' pussy as much as she could, before pushing her entire fist into Mindy. "Please, my Queen can I cum!?" she begged.

----------------

"No...You're not my daughter or my son. From now on, him," May pointed at Kiva. "That man, that handsome, well hung, hunk...he is your father. I am your sister. Your slutty, older sister," she said, licking her lips just by looking at him. "And I feel proud to have such a slutty sister," May smiled, kissing Lucy's cheek. "Fuck you? Sluts like us shouldn't fuck...I know!" She giggled. "Lay on the ground, and I'll lay on you, and we can suck each other's cock and finger each other's ass. Sound fun?"

Kiva pulled himself up and he looked into her eyes. "You haven't seen anything yet. If you really want to get fucked, then swear, looking me into my eyes, swear you will always love me, and will treat me as your King and Master, forever. Then...I will really fuck your wet pussy."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-03-2010, 03:41 PM