Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"AHHH! Can I cum, my Queen? Please, can I cum?!" Mai moaned, pushing in a finger into Mindy's ass. "Please, let me cum, my Queen, you're so skilled, so sexy, I need to cum!"

------------------

"Very well! Take it! Take my cum!" Kiva roared, and cast a spell on himself, letting him cum three times as much as he normally could.

"MAAASTER!" May screamed as he felt his body being filled. The spell also had another side effect. The huge amount of cum inside the two sluts moved within them, and soon both son and father looked like they were pregnant with Kiva's seed.

"Get up," Kiva ordered. Once the two were up, he ordered them to share a drink in celebration of their new roles in life. ""Share this," he ordered as he began peeing on them, streams of hot piss shooting out of both of his dicks and coating the two.

May moaned and opened her mouth, swallowing some before kissing Lucy, the piss rain continuing to hit them as May tried to make out with her fellow slut.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-03-2010, 12:57 PM