Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"N-no one, my Queen, I swear...I-I'm just doing to you what felt good to me...I used to touch myself at least four times a day," Mai admitted. "That and....maybe I'm just a natural lesbian slut," she said, with a strange sense of honor. She then licked Mindy's clit again, and forced three digits into her. "My Queen..." she moaned as her clit was rubbed and her pussy filled.

----------------

"It...it feels good..." May whispered as the pain began to leave him. "Harder Master! Fuck us harder! Fuck us like the sluts we are!" she begged, and Kiva obeyed, fucking them both at the speed of sound, his large cocks fucking them, and his balls slapping against their butts.

"You want my seed? You want to get pregnant with my babies? Huh, you sluts!?" Kiva roared.

"I want your baby, Master," May moaned. "I want you to make me forget about ever having sex with that other girl...!" she begged.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-03-2010, 12:30 PM