Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Patience my pet, we'll get to that soon enough." Mindy cooed, petting Mai's head as she smiled down at her, "But first, you need to please me." she smiled, putting her hands to the side as she turned around, her pussy floating just above Mai's face, and her's at Mindy's, "Go on Princess, stick your tongue in there, like this," she said, burying her muzzle deep into Mai's pussy, thrusting her tongue in and out of it, lapping up her delicious juices.

Kattrina moaned softly, her pussy beginning to dampen from her arousal, the room filling with her scent of arousal making it impossible to hide, I, I can't take it, anymore, I need, to be fucked, so badly, so horny. she whimpered.

Lucy took a deep breath, "It looks like mother is getting aroused from all this," he smiled, able to pick up her scent almost immediately, "She must enjoy seeing us making out." he purred, licking May's cheek, moving lower and licking his cum off of 'her' chest.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by Shadowknight - 01-03-2010, 11:55 AM