Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"My Queen!" Mai gasped as she was pushed on the bed and kissed by the beautiful woman. Mai happily wrapped her arms around Mindy and kissed back, wanting her tongue to wrestle with Mindy's. "I love you, my Queen. Please, fuck me...Please."

----------------

He never loved you, but I know someone who does... a voice said within her mind. Suddenly Kattrina saw a vision. She was wearing a beautiful, white wedding dress, and before her, instead of the short, girly old king, stood an armored knight, Kiva. "I will always love you," the dream Kiva said, and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her lips. I will love you, I will fuck you, I will never let anyone hurt you. Forget the Whore King, and come into my arms. The arms of a Knight.

"Simple. Because I've finally tasted the seed of a true man. I want his cock now, not your ugly body. I want to feel a real man's cock. I could care less about a woman like you," May coldly said as she licked some of Lucy's cum.

Not me though...I find you beautiful. I wll hold you, even as you die, and say I love you. I will be there for you. I will love you. Kattrina had another vision, this time of her and Kiva in bed. They were madly fucking, sweat on their body. The bed was stained in their juices.

"How many times have I filled you with cum, just today, my love?" Kiva smiled, petting her stomach as they took a short break.

"Fifteen times, my king," the dream her said.

"Only fifteen? Let's try for a hundred!"
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-03-2010, 11:48 AM