Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
Mai looked at Mindy with suprise, before nodding. She does love me...in her own way... Mai soon led her Queen to her room, and opened the door for her, if she allowed it. When they stepped in, the room was what you'd expect. Pink, girly, and fancy. "Now what would you like to do, my
Queen?"

------------------------

"Such a good little whore. She's so much like, May," Kiva moaned as he fucked Lucy's ass. "From now on, you two are my sluts! You will do whatever I command, you will dress up as girls, or you will just not wear anything! If I allow it, you will have sex with as many men as you can! You two will kiss, lick, and fuck together! You two are forever mine!" he roared, before his seed shot into Lucy's ass like a cannon.

As his child was filled with cum, May looked at his ex-wife, and held Lucy. "I never loved you. I haven't even been fucked yet, and this man has pleased me better than you ever did, bitch."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-03-2010, 11:25 AM