Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"As you wish, my Queen," Mai moaned as she felt a finger in her ass. She continued to suck on Mindy's milk, coating her breasts in kisses and licks, as her own pussy became damp and wet. "I want you my Queen. I...I think I've fallen in love with you," she whispered between kisses.

-------------

Kiva kissed Kattrina's lips and pet her head. "Once I'm done with your slut family, you and I are going to be fucking all night long, slut."

He then looked at Lucy and May swapping his cum. Once they were done, he ordered May to lay on the ground, and then for Lucy to lay on top of him so they were face to face, and their dicks were rubbed against one another. Kiva crouched on the ground, and looked at the two. "I want you two to hold each other, kiss one another, as I take Lucy's virginity," he ordered, and once they did, he would shove his entire dick into Lucy's ass.

"How does it feel, whore?" May asked, kissing Lucy's lips as Kiva fucked him.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-03-2010, 10:25 AM