Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Not only that, but we have found new love...for each other," May smiled as she pulled Lucy into a kiss, wrapping her arms around the slut's neck as their dicks rubbed against one another.

Both sluts would feel their Master's hand on their butt, before slapping them both on the ass. "On your knees, both of you! Lucy, have you ever pleased a cock with your mouth? If not, I'm sure your father will be happy to teach you."

May pulled Lucy down, so they both on either side of Kiva's cock. The father began to coach his son, showing where Kiva liked to be licked and kiss, how to suck on the cock. After the quick lesson, Mai began to lick the cock, kissing it and sucking on parts of it, motioning for Lucy to join in.

---------------

"I-I've fantasied about our maid, lots of girls in town, but...but I've always...I've always wanted to have sex with my mother. Her tits are so cute, and her ass looks so tight. I want to lick her pussy, suck on her tits, and make her feel good. I-I used to finger myself to the thought of her, whisper her name in bed. I used to masturbate all the time to the thought of fucking my own mother. She's the hottest woman I've ever seen...well...second now, I suppose," Mai admitted, looking at her Queen's large tits, fighting the urge to suck on them like a baby.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-03-2010, 07:05 AM