Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Well that was fast, you must be quite submissive aren't you?" Mindy smiled, holding Mai's face in her hands, she had stopped fucking her, to see if she really wanted her to continue, "You want me to dominate you, to fuck you, to do whatever I please with your body, to use you however I want no matter how painful it is to you." She picked up a small plain leather dog collar, a golden colored tag with 'princess' on it attached to it, "Here," she undid the restraints on Mai's hands, handing the collar to her, "If you want all that, just put on the collar, become my pet, and don't bother trying anything, there are a number of guards outside just waiting for you to." she smiled.

"Please, I, I want to feel more," Leo purred, "I love, the feeling of cock, please take me my king," he moaned, looking up at Kiva.

"No," Kattrina said in all but a whisper, "What, what have you done to them, this can't be happening, you did something!" she cried out, unable to believe both her son and husband were so ready to submit.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by Shadowknight - 01-03-2010, 06:39 AM