Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"YES," Mai moaned loudly, lost in the pleasure. "I'll be your pet, as long as you want...Please, make me feel good Master!" she moaned. "I..I want to cum! I want your cock to make me cum like the pet I am..."

-----------------

Kiva walked over and pulled the two off of each other, leaving them hot and horny. "You two want pleasure, right? You want to be pleased, right?" Mar looked at the ground, realizing what he had just done. Kiva crouched down, and looked at Mar, before looking at at Leo. "Accept me as your new King, and your Master, and I will make you both feel good. What do you say?"

Mar quickly moved to his son, and held the girly boy in his arms protectively, and looked at him. "I want you to be happy, my son....If you want to be with this...this man...then I will always be with you...If not, then we can try to fight against him," he whispered, though he couldn't stop his body from rubbing against Leo's body, sexually. He was also staring lovingly as Kiva's hard, and large cock, which dwarfed both of theirs.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-03-2010, 06:28 AM