Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
Kiva smiled as the queen tried to lunge at him, and he leaned forward, and when she lunged, her lips met his in a kiss, just for a second. "A number of reasons. One: Revenge. Two: Justice. Three: Because I've always wanted my own little harem," Kiva whispered before kissing her lips again, and then licking her tears away. "How must it feel? To not only realize that your son and husband are gay, but gay for each other? Don't be sad though. Because you are still loved...by me," Kiva whispered as he kissed her tears away. "I can show you love, pleasure, fuck you for hours. Think about it. That single kiss I gave you, was probably more pleasurable than anything the old king gave you, right?" he asked. He didn't want to completely break her in yet though. First the males, then this sexy MILF.

Mar began to tear at his son's clothes, and soon both girly boys were naked. "Did you cum from kissing me?" the old king asked, before rubbing his cock against his son again, and kissing his lips, making out with him again. He wrestled with with Leo's mouth, as their cocks rubbed against each other, coating one another in pre cum.

---------------

"We're not sluts!" That was Mai said before she was kissed. She screamed into Mindy's mouth, and kept fighting. Soon though, the fighting slowed down, and soon disappeared as she began moaning into Mindy's mouth, her pussy now wet with her juices.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-03-2010, 06:14 AM