Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Oh...Oh god! NO! Please, only my husband is supposed to do this!" Mai screamed, struggling with new resolve. "I won't! I won't do it! Get away from me you whore! Get out my castle and take your psycho boyfriend with you!"

-----------------

Mar kissed his son, and his cock only hardened. He kissed him more passionately than he had ever kissed either of his wives. "Leo..." he moaned passionately, as Kiva pushed him a bit forward, the heads of their dicks rubbed as he kissed his son again, his tongue pushing into the prince's mouth and exploring it.

As they kissed, Kiva watched with lust and glee, knowing that this was both hurting the Royal Family, and arousing them. He moved his hands, and the cuff holding the father broke. Too lost in the passionate kiss, Mar wrapped his arms around his son's neck and his legs around his waist, rubbing their dicks against one another as they kissed.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-03-2010, 05:36 AM