Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"You bitch! I'll kill you for this! I swear to god I'll-Mpphhh!" she was silenced as Mindy's lips covered her own, and her loud, albeit muffled, moans were heard through the kiss as their tits rubbed against one another, and their lips touched. "T-that was my first kiss," she blushed,when she could speak, her cheeks red, and her pussy slightly wet.

------------------

"That's enough licking, I know what you want." Kiva suddenly grabbed the old king's clothes and pulled, ripping the clothing off of him, revealing his hard, and small, dick. "Don't cover yourself!" the man roared, and Mar was forced to crouch on the ground, naked and more aroused than his wife could ever make him. Mar then leaned his head forward, taking as much of Kiva's cock as he could. "I didn't order you to suck it yet...You must want it!" the knight laughed as Mar just closed his eyes and loudly sucked on Kiva's cock, his own cock harder and bigger than Kattrina had ever seen it.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-03-2010, 05:04 AM