Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
Mai moaned as her nipple was touch, but she quickly bit her lip, stopping it, though Mindy still heard some of it. "Don't touch me! What I do with my body, is not of your concern! Where is my father? My mother? My brother!? Tell me now, you whore and maybe I'll let you live while that freak dies!" she yelled, referring to Kiva.

-------------

"Both of you, open your eyes or I'll kill Mai! Look around! Haven't you noticed Mai isn't here? That's because my love has her in your dungeon. It would be easy to send a telepathic message to her. Maybe have her spank her, whip her, maybe throw her to the peasants so they can all rape her? Either open your eyes, or the old princess will suffer!" he commanded. "As for you..." he said, looking at Mar. "I know you can do better than that. If you don't put your all into this, your son and wife will suffer."

That was enough for Mar to obey, though he could not look his family in their eyes as he began to suck on Kiva's balls, and then coat his hard dick in saliva, licking and kissing it, his cock getting harder and his breathing growing faster.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-03-2010, 04:51 AM