Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
"Alright then, LEO. How much do you love your father?" Kiva grinned, leaning close to the girly boy's face, their lips very close to one another.

"Get away from my son!" Mar yelled. "If you are to hurt anyone, hurt me!"

"...Very well," the new King laughed and suddenly shot a large drop of spit from his mouth on to Leo's face. He then walked over to the old king and picked him up and placed on the ground, on his knees,facing the side. Kiva then walked in front of him, and with a quick spell, became naked. "Please my cock."

"W-what!?!" Mar screamed, trying to move back as Kiva rubbed his sack against his face.

"Please it. Or I'll make your wife suck it."

"But..." Mar looked at the ground. Sadly, part of him wanted to suck his new King's cock, but he couldn't let his wife or son know. "Alright..." he whispered, before opened his mouth and kissing the head of the hardening cock, and begin to lick it with his tongue. He was burning red with shame and lust, and the queen and son could see a large tent of his crotch, showing he was aroused by sucking Kiva's cock.

---------------

"Don't touch me! I'll let you know I like men! Never have I had such tainted thoughts with another woman!" Mai yelled, though this was a lie. She had had prior thoughts of women, one of them being her own mother.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-03-2010, 04:35 AM