Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
Each of the three were shackled by chains, stopping them from running. The best they could do were drag their feet on the ground in a fast walk, maybe. Their hands were cuffed as well, and they found they were all on the bed, with Kiva looking at them from leaning against the wall.

"Hello, my lords."

"You will pay for this outrage!" Mar yelled.

"Outrage? The only outrage is the pain you have brought this land! You have ruined lives for hundreds of people! My parents were part of one of the first rebels groups, and your armies killed them. This is my revenge. Tell me Lucy, how much do you love your father?" he suddenly asked.

"And you, Queen, how much do you love your son and husband?"

-----------------

It would take a while for Mai to awaken, about twenty minutes, either because Kiva was so strong, or she was so weak. Either way, she awoke after a while. "W-where am I?" she groaned, shaking her head. "Huh? What is the meaning of this!?" she roared as she struggled against the chains, her feet barely touching the ground.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-03-2010, 04:21 AM