Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
Kiva walked over to the King, throwing his helmet off, and grabbed a punch that he had thrown at him. "I am King now. I will give the people what you could not. Protection, hope, peace, and justice!" he yelled as he grabbed Mar's crown and broke it in half. "And I need no symbol of authority. The people will follow me out of respect, and I will love them as though they were my children." The knight then turned around and walked over to the queen. "And I will show your Queen what you could never show her...Pleasure!" he yelled as he wrapped his arms around her and pulled her into a passionate kiss, one hand around her waist, then moving to grope her ass, while the other grabbed and squeezed her breast. His tongue pushed into her mouth, attempting to dominate her mouth with his tongue.

After a few seconds he pulled back and delivered a powerful slap to her face, trying to knock her out.

"Mother!" Mai yelled, and she growled, running at the knight. Kiva quickly dodged her and delivered another slap, knocking the Princess out.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-03-2010, 03:33 AM