Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
The plan soon began. The main army left with Kiva's best wishes, as he, Mindy, and his main forces left to the castle. "Here, my lord!" his agent whispered, motioning him over. The gate opened, only a bit though, and Kiva and his fores had to lay on the ground and crawl under. "Come with me, and I will lead you to the War Room."

---------------

The Royal Family walked down the hall, all dressed accordingly. "What news do you have on the Rebels?" the King asked as he led his family.

"They are only becoming more restless. We have reason to believe that they are preparing an attack from the canyons to the west. Should we attack them, my lord?" a knight asked.

"I cannot believe such treachery would exsist in my kingdom!" the King yelled. "Send my army after them! Kill them all. No prisoners."

"It's because you're too easy with them, dad," Mai said. "You have to show them who's boss, right mother, brother?" the Princess said, looking at her family as they entered the War Room.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-02-2010, 02:58 PM