Join our server on Discord

Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only)
Kiva kissed Mindy once more before he put his helmet on and the two exited. Many men and woman looked at Mindy with lust, though knew better than to openly flirt with her out of fear and respect of the knight Kiva. He quickly met with his lieutenants and they formed their plan.

A majority of their forces would go to the canyons to the west. His agents inside would tell the king about the massive gathering, and would send his army to attack them. What none of the Royal Family knew it was a trap. Boulders ready to fall, and arrows at the ready.

While their few loyal knights were either massacred or captured, Kiva would lead his elite team of warriors into the castle, the gate opened thanks to more of his agents. The core Royal Family would be in the War Room, discussing the latest Rebel Alliance. They would be guarded by their elite and most loyal. If Kiva and his warriors could beat them, the war would be won, and the Royal Family theirs.

"A good luck kiss, my love?" Kiva smiled, wrapping his arms around his love, pulling his helmet off for just a second. "I can't wait. I always did think that the men of the Royal Family were nothing but cock loving sluts. Actually, the whole Royal Family are cock loving sluts. Soon, they'll be our sluts," he whispered, before kissing his love passionatly.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Rebellion (Shadowknight and Zero Only) - by MasterZero - 01-02-2010, 02:45 PM