Join our server on Discord

If you were Gay...
It was good, though there are some stuff you can tinker with a little more, like how you described both Gaomon and Dark's spunk covering both of them when they orgasmed, but they didn't clean up before going back to Thomas when he called them... then wouldn't they technically be covered in spooge, making for hilarity on Thomas' part? XD

I also wonder why it would be dangerous to take the injured Dave back to headquarters, where he'd be safe (seeing as they warped there no problem later), instead of stay in the Digiworld where they could be attacked again... unless Dave's broken arm (which can be remedied with a splint and a sling made out of... Gaomon's headband, or their shirts, etc.) somehow makes his legs stop working. XD Oh well, plot is plot! And what came out was pretty good frottage (dicks rubbing together)!

The smoof* scenes seem kinda rushed, but that's understandable as its your first time with this kinda genre! I give it 7 fingers and 1 thumb (8) out of 8 fingers and 2 thumbs (10)!

(*Smoof: Rayspeak for "Dirty", "Rape", "Yiff", "Sex", "Adult", etc.)
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers

Messages In This Thread
If you were Gay... - by Venin - 12-14-2009, 04:29 PM