Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
May nodded and sighed. "Life didn't get better. Some say.....I...I think he went a bit mad at that point. He lost his mind out of she hatred and sadness. Most would have committed suicide, but not him. No...He left to the Orcs of the North, the arch enemies to the Orcs of the South, and killed their leader. Grabbed a hammer, knocked the old Master down, and crushed his head with the weapon. He became the new Master, and his first order of business was that he wanted all the information on the Southern Orcs the North had. A few days later, he soon discovered that the South Master, an Orc named Ripper, was the one most likely for the death of his family and wife. Over come with hate, my father amassed an army and led them to the South territory. A war would have taken place, but it was stopped by the Orcs of the West and East."

"Now the Orcs of the West knew the Northern Orcs were right. They're probably the most civilized and intelligent of Orckind. They are more known for their intellect, than brawn. The Eastern Orcs on the other hand, were just as cruel as the Southern Orcs, and they had no love to the North and West. A four way war would have taken place, had it not been for the old Treaty of Four. The Treaty of Four was an old agreement, that one Orc Nation could not go to war with another, without the agreement of the two other Orc Nations. If this treaty was broken, it would demand that South, East, and West would all have to unite against North, or at least the Orcs of the South and East. While Northern Orcs are strong, they could not defeat two separate armies at once. My father was refused his vengeance, and his hatred was locked within him..."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - by MasterZero - 12-26-2009, 07:22 PM