Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
The clone watched them, invisible to the girls. He smiled as he watched them kiss, hinting that Ino did have feelings for Sakura beforehand. The clone wanted to join them, but just chose to watch, wondering if Alex would be brought into the mix,or if things would get...hotter.

------------------------

Alex began to move lower, kissing down her body. "I justify myself, by knowing you feel a sexual pleasure to my actions," he said between kisses. He stopped at her rack, and began to suck on her right tit, his hand rubbing and playing with the other. "And I know you do enjoy this," he added, before moving to her other breast and sucking one it, rubbing the other.

After a minute of playing with the tit with his tongue, he moved down again, and stopped at her pussy. He didn't do anything to it though.

Instead, he pulled back a bit, and his tongue grew into a tentacle, about as big as his cock. The tentacle moved forward, and down and rubbed against her asshole, before slowly pushing into her sexy ass.

---------------------------

Peach cried out in pain, both times, and Daisy needed no more threat. She quickly pushed a finger into her cunt, fingering herself as her other hand began to rub and squeeze her C sized tit. She bit her lip, suppressing a moan, but thinking about it, she released her lip, allowing a soft moan to come out of her lips. Mike probably wanted to hear her moans of pleasure.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 12-19-2009, 04:48 PM