Join our server on Discord

Digimon movie-*redux* Sequel
I've had an idea for about a few months on a grand plan of mine. It involves of creating a script for a "new digimon movie sequel. I want to create a better than combines some of the events of Digimon movie(usa ver), yielding a more action-style movie.

I hope to incorporate more action, no editing(cuts found in the anime in us and in the original film).

The storyline, in a sense, starts from the end of the film(USA one). Diaboromon, reborn, seeks out Willis, for a mysteriousreason. He begins to hunt him down. Willis seeks the aid of the original digidestined and the season 2 ones. Meanwhile, why all this is going, Diaboromon is causing destruction throughout the Earth. Telecommunications, Miltiary installations are being destroyed, by this monster; creating termoil.

I'm currently writing a script for this story, in an attempt, to one day, pitch it to UA(United Artists) or Warner Bros. That's a long-shot, that's if, they agree to it and somehow purchase the rights to the Digimon series/franchise and the script idea of mine.

Messages In This Thread
Digimon movie-*redux* Sequel - by grandphoenix1 - 12-12-2009, 09:57 AM
RE: Digimon movie-*redux* Sequel - by UnknownH - 12-12-2009, 02:28 PM
RE: Digimon movie-*redux* Sequel - by UnknownH - 12-13-2009, 02:32 PM