Join our server on Discord

Mercurial Misfortune (Reg|Crim|Matt Twin RP)
"Alright, alright." Nathan grunted playfully as he saw Kyosan's slight eagerness, before handing over to him the magical box. As the brown-haired man took it, he too experienced the strange motion the box gave out.

Immediately he blanked out for a moment, and saw only bleak darkness. Clouds of mist covered and veiled his vision before it returned to normal. Although eager to hear the results, Nathan paused before laughing. "It's a girl, isn't it?"

"No... I saw like, darkness..." Kyosan trailed off, which stumbled Vayne a little.

"Doesn't that mean you don't desire... anything?" Vayne asked Nathan, who was quite surprised from the response himself.

"It does indeed. Haven't met a person who doesn't desire something though... say, if there's a chance I can synthesize this thing, would you like having a copy?" Nathan asked the somewhat disturbed Kyosan, as the brown haired man nodded before sighing.

No desire... I guess that's fitting for me, isn't it? He asked himself in his mind.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mercurial Misfortune (Kyo|Crim|Matt Twin RP) - by Kurtz - 12-10-2009, 12:37 PM