Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen
((Ah crap on a stick. Don't tell me what happened was what I thought just happened))

Alex did not stop her. He did not move. He just stood there as the door was slammed. He looked at the door as realization hit him, and he cried. He walked over to his couch, and he cried. Silvia, the love of his life, the light in his world was gone, never to see him. It was for the best though.

His mother was dead, and his father was off with some whore in other state. The closest thing he had to a father was Mr. Blank, and the old man could only do so much. He did everything he could to keep his house, his mother's home. He had to....He had asked the local gang for loans, and they agree, but only if he pain him back.

He knew though. He knew he never could. Now the local gang refused to give him anything. They would find him, and kill him. He was strong, and he knew he could kill at least a couple of them, but they would win. They would kill him, and if Silvia was with them....

More tears fell.

He couldn't even think of such a horrible thing happening. His dear Silvia, raped, gangbanged, and then killed. At least this way, she had a chance. She could find some 'upstanding' citizen to save her. To protect her. Live in a better part of the town, happily. She would forget about him. He knew she would.

He wasn't like D. He wasn't rich. He was poor, and now, worst of all, he was all alone...

"I will always love you, Silvia," he whispered as he cried himself to sleep.

------------------------

"We make such mistakes," Ezekiel sighed as he wrote in Alex's and Silvia's books. "We try to protect the ones we love, but in the end, what right do we have to manipulate those we love?" he asked as he looked to the sky. "At least his heart was in the right place....I really hope you know what you're doing up there!" he sighed.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
(A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by Maero - 07-30-2009, 03:00 PM
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Fallen - by MasterZero - 12-08-2009, 01:01 PM