Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex and her fucked. They fucked long and hard. They fucked for five hours straight. Of course, to the world outside the room, it would seem as though he only had the woman for one hour.

Alex was young, when he first saw Rangiku, and when he found her, he masturbated to the thought of her for months. He still did some days before becoming all powerful. He loved her long, beautiful blond hair. Her sexy body. Her wonderfully large breasts. He had dreamed of a moment like this.

The only reason he chose Orihime as his first was because of her kind, sweet nature, which he did enjoy, just as much as her sexy body. Now that he had confidence in his powers, and he had no pressing events nearing, he had time to fulfill his fantasies. He could have this beautiful woman all to himself.

For the first hour, he mostly just fucked her standing up, as they had began. His hands traveled up and down her body, and his lips kissed her sweet flesh, moving from her lips, to her neck, down to her beautiful tits, and back up to her lips. His hands would move between her sexy ass and her breasts, slapping and groping both.

By the second hour, he cast away the chains and poles, doubting Matsumoto would be able to resist him, and even if she could, she had no sword, and he was far stronger than her and able to withstand anything she could probably deliver. He would carry her on to the bed, and fuck her there, laying her on her back. For a half hour, he ignored whatever she said, be it moans or threats.

By the end of the half hour, he took a small break, pulling away from her and, unless she could counter it, chained her hands and feet to the corners of the bed. He knew that Matsumoto was probably at her brink by now, probably pass it, just as he knew he had probably shot aronud a dozen loads of his cum into her. He began to change her physiology, doing something to her. He wasn't making her breasts or ass bigger, he could do that later. He didn't cause her to become addicted to his cock, she would do that on her own. He didn't turn her into a cock loving slut. All he did, was make her stronger, like Hinata.

She would see it, feel it. Her muscles grew, but not to the point of ugliness or over masculinity. He made her stronger, but kept her breasts and ass just as large, and her body lean. She was far stronger though, and she would feel as though her heart was stronger than it had ever been.

Alex knew what he was doing though, and before she could try to break free, with his cum inside her and dripping out of her pussy, he made the chains disappear. With them gone, he pounced on his prey, grabbing her hands in his own and holding them, before he returned to fucking her for the next few minutes.

"You will notice you have become stronger. You can thank me for that. It's not because I want you to fight me, or someone else later on, though I may have that take place in the future. No, I want you stronger so I can fuck you more, and more, everyday. You are my slut now, Matusmoto, and you will always be my slut."

By now, this was the end of the of the second hour. He pulled away from her and stood up on the bed, his cock still erect and full of his seed. "Suck on it," he ordered, placing a hand on her head. "Take my cock, in your mouth, clean it, and make me shoot another load into your mouth." If Matsumoto did refuse, if she could, he would glare at her and threaten he would fuck Orihime twice as hard, in public, if she did. If she continued to refuse, he would just hold a sword to her neck, and order her to do suck on his cock again.

Either way, if it went as planned, Matsumoto would suck on his cock for about 30 minutes. Once he shot his last load on to her face, he ordered her to clean herself. He released her arms, and his sword floated to the side of them, ready to strike like a snake. "Use your hands to clean, and wipe the cum into your mouth, I want it all going down your throat."

Once she was done, Alex ordered her to turn around and lay down, with her butt in the air. He wanted to test something. If she did so, he would move behind her and look at her asshole. He first put his index finger in his mouth, wetting it with his own saliva, before trying to use it to probe the sexy lieutenants ass. If it pleased her, he would continue to finger her, stretching her ass, and maybe even rub his dick against her butt, wondering if it would fit now that it was wet thanks to the girls juices. There was no denying that the three and a half hour long session did not make the girl cum even once.

He continued to play with her ass for the next few minutes, not going as far as anal sex, though definitely considering it in the future. It was now the fourth hour, and both he and Matsumoto would be tired. Even with her stronger heart, she would be tired, just like Alex was.

"And now...the grandfinale," he whispered into her ear. He wrapped his arms around her waist, and kissed her lips, just a peck, and looked into her eyes. "This is your future now...To be fucked, like a good little slut by your Master," he said, and kissed her lips once more as he slammed his cock into her wet pussy. Within her, the cock began to change, thanks to Alex's powers. He made it grow or change, to become the perfect cock for Rangiku. He pounded upon her G-spot, he himself moaning like a wild animal as he shot yet another load of cum into the girl.

In the last, closing minutes of the hour, he pulled his hands away from her waist and stopped for a second, taking a moment to breath as he looked down at the girl. His slave...The great Matsumoto Rangiku....

"Pleasure of Eternity Jutsu!" he yelled, before resuming his fucking with the girl's ideal cock. The surge of pleasure hit both of them, and he let out a loud moan, maybe even a scream, as he unleashed a massive flood of seed into her body. During mid climax, he grabbed the woman and pulled her into a passionate kiss, her chest pushing against his own as he kissed her lips.

When the mind blowing orgasm finally subsided, at least for Alex, he would pull out, and fall down, onto the cum stained bed. He attempted to catch his breath, his cock slowly returning to normal, sore and happy. He took one last look at the blond bombshell and wondered, how she had taken his animal lust. "Who...is...your master?" he whispered to her, unsure if she could hear him.

Whether she could or could not, he would soon fall asleep, holding Rangiku close to him, as a blanket covered them both. He was tired...truly, truly tired. He had fucked the woman for five whole hours...He was tired.

((Editted to include the other parts))

---------------------

Peach nodded, and ran off to find Daisy. She stopped though, and looked down at her clothing. Her clothing looked like something one wore for their honeymoon, where they and their lover would... She wanted to ask her Master for a change of clothes, but she decided against it. She did not want to bother her Master. She quickly ran off, kissing her Master's cheek before she left to her old room. She shuddered at the memory of the horrid place, and opened the door just a crack and peeked in, wondering what laid inside and what condition her friend was in.

--------------------

"Are you sure? If I do this, this won't stop any memories of girls Alex wants. If he brings a girl he wants to the base, they'll remember you. Everyone in your world, will forget about you, as long as they stay in your world. This does not include Matsumoto. She'll remember you, no matter what," the clone said. "Absolutely sure?" he added. If Orihime was, he would nod his head. The world around them stopped, just moments before Ichigo saw Orihime. Holographic lights and screens appeared in front of the clone. Alex made sure that whatever Orihime wanted, the clone would supply. He looked over the programs and information, and looked at Orihime. "You sure?" he asked again. If she was, he would begin. An almost total memory erase. He didn't destroy the memories, so much as cover them up. They forgot Orihime, they being all of her friends and family. They were covered up with false memories, and walls so that they could, hopefully, never remember Orihime, without Alex's hand at work. Everyone, the Hollows, Soul Reapers, and humans, would forgot the bubbly, sweet girl, as long as they stayed in the Bleach world.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 12-08-2009, 11:48 AM