Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Animators!
Alex moaned as his cock entered Rangiku's wet folds, his hands moving to grasp both of her lovely tits. He slowly pulled away from the kiss and looked the blond bombshell in her blue eyes. "You're surprisingly tight. Perhaps I was wrong. Maybe you didn't sleep with a bunch of guys during your stay at the Soul Society?" he moaned as he kissed her neck, his hands moving down her body to squeeze her large, tight ass. Perhaps when I have her under my thumb, I'll try and get her Shinigami Haineko as well. She'll make a cure little slave he thought as he kissed her. He slowly began to pick up speed, fucking the girl faster and harder now, his hands slapping her ass. "Don't deny it feels good. I can hear your moans. I know you feel pleasure," he said between kisses to her neck, his cocking only fucking her deeper and faster.

-----------------

Peach smiled as her Master allowed her the chance to talk to Daisy. "May I? Thank you, Master!" and she had to hold herself back so she did not jump into his arms and hugged him tightly. She moaned as she felt his hands on her chest and butt, and she decided to hug the man, wrapping her arms around his neck and moaning softly as she enjoyed his warm touch. "Thank you Master, for giving me a chance to talk to Daisy. Is there anything you want me to say from you?" she inquired as she held him tightly.

---------------------

When Orihime awoke, the clone stopped petting Hinata and walked over. "Good morning, dear. We need to talk. I am just the Master's clone, but he has told me something important he wants me to tell you. He is happy for your actions, and you are to be rewarded. There are three parts to your reward. One: You may call Master, simply Alex, if you wish, unless in a time of sex, or when ordered to do different. Second, you can have any wish you want granted, as long as they do not interfere with the Master acquiring a girl as his slave, hurting or acting in a negative way to any of your fellow sluts, his status as Master, or your position as a love slave. You could wish for bigger breast, for a power boost, to have the Master temporarily take the appearance of Ichigo, or you could not make a wish now and just keep it for later."

For the last wish, the clone told Orihime to take his hand in her own hand. "The last part of the wish is that, if you want, we may visit your friends so that you can assure them you are safe and you can put their worries and fears at rest. You can see each of them, one more time. You do not have to take this last reward, if you do not. It is only if you want to put your friends' worries to rest. Your choice...."

If she accepted, she and the clone would vanish in a bright light, and the two would appear in the room of her old crush, Ichigo. The two were intangible, just in case, though if Orihime wanted, the clone would allow them to be a real part of the world. "He's coming. Just remember, it's been about a week in this world since your kidnapping," the clone would say, and Orihime would hear the footsteps of the orange haired boy, before the door would open to reveal his face.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Animators! - by MasterZero - 12-03-2009, 02:28 PM