Join our server on Discord

Magical Bonds (An RP for Casey The Demon and Silver)
Kase whimpered softly as the black orb healed him, expecting it to slice him, burn him or otherwise curse him in some way. He found it strange how she was being so nice to him now, but his mood had not changed. "I would rather go alone." He said softly, turning to leave. Suddenly the demoness told him about his own feelings and how he would kill her by killing himself. This only made Kase feel worse. "Oh so you can read my thoughts to?!" He asked angrily, balling up his fists helplessly. "Your not a woman! Your a demon, I...I cant believe..." The young fox stuttered, trying to rein in his anger and sorrow, and failing miserably as he often did.

"Just....LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!!" HE screamed as he shoved his door open as hard as he could, sending it into Lei's face just as the gifted student came by to tease him. His screaming and angry behavior could all be attributed to Lei if one did not know about his demon, and so it seemed that suddenly Kase, useless talentless Kase, had suddenly struck out against the best students around in blind rage, a mistake he would probably regret, and one he did not notice as he stomped down the hall.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Bonds (An RP for Casey The Demon and Silver) - by Maero - 12-03-2009, 06:01 AM