Join our server on Discord

Magical Bonds (An RP for Casey The Demon and Silver)
Kase, still avoiding her gaze, shook his head. "N-no...flying would be bad. It makes us to easy to spot. Besides, the class is indoors, inside a larger building, so flying would do little more than land be on the roof, and then I would still be late." He could hardly believe he was still talking about that class even then. He was bleeding! He was hurting, both in his body and his mind, and the last thing he wanted was to be humiliated by his apparent lack of magical talent once more.

No, all Kase wanted was to leave the room, to leave the demon to her own devices, and simply cease his existence, in one way or another. "C-Can I please leave? I...Im not going to make it to class...I suppose that means I have a free period." He begged softly, his hands still pressed against his bleeding chest. Had he not been in the state he was in, he may have felt an attraction towards the demon, or at least her physical form, but not as he was.

His inner turmoil resonated within his soul, and Demona would feel it. This pact had been his last shot at some kind of "redemption" for his past failings, and it had seemed to have failed him. Indeed, had he the guts, he would have called it off and walked away with only scars and burns for his troubles...and dead of course, since she would surely kill him if he found some way to nullify the pact.

The important thing here was that Demona was losing whatever chance she had to get his soul. His spirit smelled thickly of sorrow and disappointment, most of it directed inward at himself, and if she did let him leave the room, there was very little chance he would ever come back, suicide was a completely realistic possibility at this point, and that would not help her. Whatever Demona did at this point was for her to decide, but she would have to tread carefully, lest she thrust Kase to far into the abyss he had created within himself, and he was suddenly unable to emerge from his own disrepair.

(so...is this dropped?)
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Magical Bonds (An RP for Casey The Demon and Silver) - by Maero - 11-21-2009, 04:00 AM